Ronit’s house is a personal and social developmental Center for people with special needs.
The center provides the acquisition of skills and social skills, and creates opportunities to meet in a meaningful making, and to develop the abilities and potential to promote the lives of special people.. Center of
- Social groups – social framework in supportive professional guidance. In groups the special person will find: friends on the road, an ear, a place to express himself, to play his voice and to receive professional accompaniment, supports the way to adulthood and independence
- Courses for enrichment and nurturing the natural talent such as cinema, vocal choir, drama and theater, art, Tai Chi, physical fitness and more.
- Practical classes that will help him manage the day like: The Kitchenette – cooking circle, financial management course, workshops and other courses.
- Events on weekends: parties, dating evenings, conferences, film screenings
- Tours in Israel and abroad
All activities are high-level and tailored to people with special needs.
The center operates in an integrative, holistic approach that sees the person as a person and not through the narrow angle of his disability. The approach sees the person in all its strengths and disadvantages and is supported by understanding that the process of development and progress of each one has a role to all the parties in person who is the physical, mental, spiritual, mental, and social.
- רחוב ויתקין 26, שכונת עלייה, כפר סבא 4432033
- email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org